We understand why going to the dentist is on many people’s list of “least favorite things to do.” Dental Solutions of Mississippi is proud to offer an alternative to traditional methods of dentistry: our new Solea laser! You may be wondering how we can be so excited about a laser. Lasers are old news, right? Not this laser. Solea is changing the way we practice the art of dentistry.
What Is It?
Solea is the first laser that is FDA-approved to cut both hard tissues (such as teeth or bone) and soft tissue (such as the gums). What does this mean for you? Your procedures will be faster, more comfortable, and more precise than ever before.
That’s Not All!
The reason we’re so happy to offer Solea at our practice is because of the many ways it benefits our patients:
- We can work on multiple parts of your mouth in one appointment. No more treating issue A on Tuesday then having you return to our office so we can treat issue B on Thursday. Solea simply makes dental treatments more convenient.
- It allows us to reduce your time in the chair. Procedures are performed faster than they are with other methods. Less time in our office means more time for you to do whatever is most important to you.
- Solea causes virtually no pain and no bleeding. It also functions without the noises and vibrations of drills. It nearly eliminates the very reasons people put off going to the dentist!
- Your healing time is reduced. Solea is far less invasive than traditional dentistry instruments, so your can get back to eating, drinking, speaking, brushing, and flossing in no time at all.
We’re Still Not Finished!
Because Solea can treat both hard and soft tissue, we can use it to treat a variety of problems on patients of any age, including:
- Preparing teeth and gums for more complex procedures
If you’ve been putting off going to the dentist for any reason, now is the time to make your move. With the advances that the Solea laser offers, Dental Solutions of Mississippi can make your cleaning, exam, and treatment more convenient and less painful than ever. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment.